Be courteous to all.. Do you own due diligence. This is a friendly forum meant to exchange ideas. No one has a crystal ball. Anybody can be wrong at any time.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2014 8:59 am  #1

new member from yahoo

Hello,  My name is Mike and I am an ER nurse at a hospital in Boston.  I followed AVR118 over to OHRP a few years ago and really felt this cacchexia drug had promise and still do, but these eye drops have sparked my interest and I have run them by eye Docs. at Mass. Eye and Ear some months ago and even though they were Fellow's they were unsure if this drug could get to the back of the eye to not only prevent the blood vessels from forming, but once they are there to stop them from leaking and cloud things up for these patients.  L10 seems to have the science down much better than myself and I ran his posts by the Docs and his data is correct.  I am now a small investor in this drug and I have convinced 4 doctors at my hospital to buy a thousand shares each showing them L10's posts from last year.  We are in this for the long hall and I hope to build a small portfolio 10-20 shares at a time.  I may need clarification from time to time regarding initials you all use in the financial business.  For what is worth I was part of the trials years ago that brought Sumatriptan to market in treatment of migraines and even though it was blind I could tell when a patient got the drug after a few months as you just get very good at predicting which canister had drug versus placebo, and I would think that others out there testing these eye drops can predict the same.  It would be interesting to see if THEY are buying any shares over the past few months.  Thanks, Mike

5/21/2014 9:56 pm  #2

Re: new member from yahoo

Good point Mike.  Although I don't know if anyone has contact information to execute your plan.  Why don't you post this on the Squalamine board and get feedback.

T

2/23/2018 1:11 am  #3

Hello there, I would like to share my story.

3/10/2018 12:42 am  #4

Hello my name is Tan Thank you for sharing.

3/17/2019 4:53 am  #5

Hey GREAT  Glad to know you  I hope you enjoy this great community that we call SWAN

I trust you are familiar with the Podcast then from the main page?

Enjoy

DB

3/19/2019 6:26 pm  #6

Howdy from Dallas, Texas USA and welcom to SWAN and the forums. Were all a bunch of good folks round here so enjoy the comunity.

3/20/2019 5:27 pm  #7

Hi, new member here Someone linked this forum at Rebelscum. Im always looking for other SW forums so here I am   

As the thread title says, Im from Malaysia.

3/23/2019 6:50 am  #8

Have you any pictures of your old set up, would be nice to compare salt with your new mbuna setup once done

9/04/2019 4:00 pm  #9

Glad to hear from some locals Either one of you guys visit Mobil Gas station by Super K for some street action back in the day ?

9/23/2019 3:15 pm  #10

Just bought a 1996 a month ago of a member who I believe was on this forum, his name is Jason Allen. Great guy and even better car i took off his hands.

10/19/2019 10:56 am  #11

hi
ill go with the bigger tank it will be better for the fish that way
and like u need 40-50 litres per.discus
and the 4x14x20 is only about 210L.
the 4x18x20 is about 300L.
or u can go with a 4x2x2 thats about 450L.
I myself would go with the 4x2x2 u can have more in it
or u can go with a 6ft also
yanke

10/22/2019 4:13 am  #12

Sort of. Not getting rid of the 99

Well see if it ever goes to the track. Kinda dont want to beat on it too much. That is what the Miata is for.

8/25/2020 2:30 pm  #13

Fantastic collection there and enjoy all of your pipes I have a few Petersons and Stanwells too. Great pipes. Equally, enjoy your time here. Good to have you with us. A warm welcome from the UK, by the way
G.

12/08/2020 5:29 am  #14

Hi Keith and welcome

Whereabouts in Ashton are you from? I live near the Pit Pony pub, any luck looking for your Lotus.

Stu

12/13/2020 6:00 am  #15

Welcome nice to see you. Yeah were going to try our hardest to keep the bashing and ?#& talking out of here. All of us are here to help not insult.
Mike

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Board footera