Be courteous to all.. Do you own due diligence. This is a friendly forum meant to exchange ideas. No one has a crystal ball. Anybody can be wrong at any time.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2020 9:18 am  #16

Re: new member from yahoo

Yeah I saw the total mbar count and its not to.high. which is good. Im thinking people got tired of other sites.
I am in Batavia about 2 hours from iowa.

12/18/2020 1:10 pm  #17

Accidentally I hooked on this site, this pace, and have the right answer for my question when Im purposedly find information on google. So, thank you you all.
and I just wanna say hello there, im here now.

12/24/2020 7:46 pm  #18

Thanks Benny.  I signed up to the fb group on the weekend when i discovered it, hopefully have first meetup this weekend.  One of the first things i saw on here was Tisi s post about Bristol skaters and it was mentioned in there.  Seems theres a few of us around here, will be great to have people to skate withFISTED HAND SIGN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12/27/2020 1:43 pm  #19

Hi and welcome. I reckon you deserve some sort of award for having the bottle to take that on. Seems like a mammoth task but where theres a will.....Hats off to you.

1/09/2021 12:05 pm  #20

hello to you all  New member here, just got back on my board after 8  years.  Started skateboarding when i was 16.  Always street style skate tricks but now with all those concrete parks in Belgium  i want to try and learn a lot more about transition tricks.  Need to learn a lot, i hope it will work out because i have 2 kids who take up a lot of time. Currently i have nobody to skate with so if anyone from my region likes to skate with me i am game

1/15/2021 11:47 am  #21

I have it seems said things without the thought that should have gone into the post and I unreserved apologise for what I have said. I have removed all posts and will not be posting again on this forum.
Yours Eric Palmer

1/18/2021 8:33 am  #22

hello and welcome

there is a meet this Sunday at the cat and fiddle and then there should be one on Wednesday at the boatyard there will be links to them on the meets and events

2/02/2021 1:23 pm  #23

As a new bluegrasser myself, Id have to agree.

Its one thing to listen to a tune on the radio and quite another to be playing with a group and literally FEEL how it all comes together - lead, accompaniment, etc

Welcome

2/16/2021 11:41 am  #24

Hi and welcome to NORLOG.

I think the meet you mention could well be the Club Lotus meet.  If you interested in Track days, runs out and relaxed fun meets and you don;t drive a classic Lotus that you rebuilt yourself and wrote a book on stick with NORLOG and watch out for coming events, there are quite a few penciled already   

Which Lotus do you have??

2/25/2021 7:20 am  #25

Yeah I saw the total mbar count and its not to.high. which is good. Im thinking people got tired of other sites.
I am in Batavia about 2 hours from iowa.

3/06/2021 9:37 pm  #26

hi sam welcome to norlog. echo the above comments above keep an eye the events section and feel free to pop along to any meets you will be more than welcome.

3/17/2021 1:45 pm  #27

Hi All,

My first time to any form of forum so totally new to this. I have joined as I want to look into potential track day meets or even just simple Lotus owner meets in my local area. Ive been told about one in the Chorley area every first saturday of the month. Has anyone got any knowledge of it?? Sam

5/22/2021 5:13 pm  #28

Thanks for the replies, apologies I didnt introduce myself properly last time, my name is Sam Albustany, I live in Ormskirk and own an Elise Club Racer.....sorry no Exige here Going to try and make the meet at cat & fiddle tomorrow but depends on my 6 yr old....who is currently ill. I might just drag her out with me

6/02/2021 9:44 am  #29

Hi there to all,
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Keith Fox and i have not ever owned a Lotus but wouls like to.
I quite like the idea of a new Elise, perhaps the CR.
My past cars include many vintage cars, Morgan, Carteham and i have just sold my Ariel Atom but would like something perhaps more user friendly than the Atom as we like to tour arround more than driving like a man possesed

9/18/2021 9:21 am  #30

Dean

89 FJ 1200 3CV - owned from new.
89 FJ 1200 3CV - no engine, tank, seat....parts bike for the future.
88 FJ 1200 3CV - became a race bike, no longer with us.
86 FJ 1200 1TX - sold to my boss to finance the 89 3CV I still own.

Board footera