Be courteous to all.. Do you own due diligence. This is a friendly forum meant to exchange ideas. No one has a crystal ball. Anybody can be wrong at any time.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2021 11:27 am  #31

Re: new member from yahoo

I would strap it down to the point that I know it wont move side to side.  Gary says if you pull it down to far you will damage the seals.  I dont know how that can happen, but Gary is probably talking from experience.

10/18/2021 4:46 pm  #32

Welcome Twinkytoo    the DB5 you purchased was it from the previous kit or the present kit, I believe there are slight differences but what they are I cant tell you.
Hopefully someone on the forum can help source the parts you need.
casp

6/27/2023 3:25 pm  #33

Sorry I’m new to the whole “family call sign” idea haha. So if you wanted to call your wife on the repeater, would she be “wqwu708 unit 2” to differentiate her from you?

7/20/2023 5:46 am  #34

Hi all) i am newbie too)))Nice to meet you

3/05/2024 10:56 am  #35

Hi all,

I am a new member with a white vxr bought it about a year ago pretty much stock standard. I didnt know they had a opel aus forum till I google search it the other week.

so nice to meet you all    Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread

4/23/2024 1:36 am  #36

nice

4/23/2024 1:41 am  #37

good

Board footera